Your Trusted Casters and Sellers of Authentic, Paranormal, Occult Metaphysical Items and Spirit Collecting...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Moonlight Entry

Just Kidding.

I am not outside! Actually, I am just now finally getting to head off to bed. This evening was a lot of fun! The realization for the evening is that you definitely know you are a WITCH, a Pagan, whatever you wish to call it, when the one time a year that everyone in your family insists on getting together, and I mean EVERYONE in your family, from all states, etc. is Samhain evening. October 31st is a mandatory family gathering. No one gets to stay away. And, luckily, everyone WANTS to come. I have a wonderful family. BUT, I was laughing so hard tonight with my sister when we were chatting about the fact that other non pagan families really don't understand the emphasis we put on this evening. It is the one time a year that we feel we can really be ourselves and CELEBRATE our calling. We love it. Anyways, staying on point!

Before I fall asleep from fatigue, I quickly wanted to let everyone know that our next Newsletter Release is OCTOBER 5th. That day we will be releasing to our friends and clients the first set of our Samhain magickals that will be ready for viewing and purchasing! We are really excited, and right now, really tired, so we hope you will love them as much as we have loved casting them for you!

IF, you are new to my thread and are wondering what we offer, go ahead and check our website, or message me. You can always email me, at moondanceroriginals@yahoo.com and I can add you to our newsletter for future updates.

Don't worry. I am not a spammer and I certainly won't hound your email box with senseless garbage. We really only use it to send our friends and clients updates once or twice a month as necessary and to keep everyone up to speed with us. This blog is the place where I rant and shower everyone with my senseless late night bantering and nonsense.

I have found that my energy is so high after evening casting that it is hard to settle down. One I do though, I find it hard to stop sleeping.

It's the energy exchange and I am used to it by now.

Alright, hope everyone has had a wonderful evening!

Chat with you all again soon! Watch out for our newsletter October 5th AND, if anyone has a specific request for something they are needing for a Samhain ritual or something they would like to see us offer for Samhain, feel free to drop me an email or comment and I will see what we can do!

Namaste' Dear Ones!

xxx Rebecca