Your Trusted Casters and Sellers of Authentic, Paranormal, Occult Metaphysical Items and Spirit Collecting...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Midnight Musings!

Hi everyone,

I have had a wonderful Samhain with my family tonight and although several of them have already headed up to bed, I have not. I quickly watched the news to see what was going on with Hurricane Sandy and I could not believe my eyes. I have been out of the loop what with Halloween Samhain and having everyone over and did not get a chance to spend any real time watching the news.

These are some photos I saw that made my heart hurt for the victims of this storm! Stay strong! Our prayers are with you and your families and we will do everything we can to help you! This is a horrible tragedy that we did not need right now! Now that I have seen all this horrible stuff, I am off to bed :(