Your Trusted Casters and Sellers of Authentic, Paranormal, Occult Metaphysical Items and Spirit Collecting...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

UPDATE - YOU CAN NOW ADD ME AS A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK!

Hey Everyone,

Rebecca here from Moondancer Originals!
One of my Facebook friends notified me this evening that Facebook was not allowing her to send me any messages or to "ADD" me as a friend!
Turns out it was my own fault, as I had my settings incorrect within my account!

Good news is that I now have it corrected!

SO, trying this again! For anyone that would like to be my friend on Facebook, OR would like to be added to our shop newsletter, I promise we don't Spam you! I think we send out our newsletter about once a month, and there is always an Opt Out button if you feel you no longer wish to receive it!

I am primarily using it for special offerings, notes and updates, so feel free to either email me your email address, moondanceroriginals.com, OR, you can add me on Facebook and private message me your email address!

Either way! I will get the message! Trying to get our newsletter list updated properly so everyone who wants to receive updates is able to!

Namaste'
Time for this witch to get some rest!

xxx Rebecca